Bean Bag Refilling Polystyrene Beans
- - Material: Foam / Expanded Polystyrene beans
- - Size:3~5mm
- - multiple Packages of-0.5kg, 1 Kg, 2 Kg & 4 Kg
- - Bean Bag Refilling Polystyrene Beans
- - 100% Brand new, high quality
- - Beans for Simple, Affordable, Stylish Bean Bags
- - Get Original High-density Beans and Modern Bean Bags only from "Relaxsit"
Payment Methods (COD,Jazzcash ,easypaisa, Bank transfer)
Cargo Services Trackable ( Trax Logistics, )
Replace policy (For selected categories, we accept a replace of product)
Filling Your Bean Bag
Bean Bags are easy to fill if done correctly - check out the instructions below.
- Remove your Bean bag from the box. Take your Bean Bag and your bean filler to a dry bathtub and we recommend you grab a friend too - it really is a two-person job
- Put a plug in a bathtub. One person needs to be the Bean Bag cover holder while the other is responsible for pouring the bean filler into the liner. Open the Bean Bag zipper and hold sides apart so the 'pourer' has a good-sized hole to pour into. Make a funnel with top of bean filler plastic bag - do this by rolling one side of the bag down until you have a funnel shape. It really is better to pour the beans in, rather than try and put the whole neck of the filler bag in the liner (when you pull it out you get beans all over the place). So pour bean filler into the liner and be patient - you may need to stop pouring once in a while to let the person holding the liner shake down the beans.
- Once the Bean Bag is filled to the desired level zip up the Bean Bag and removes clip pins. Put filled liner aside while you clean up any bean filler spillage (hopefully you didn't have any though). Pick up any little white balls that escaped and put in the rubbish bin - the tiny white balls are an extreme choking hazard to children and pets so you do not want any left lying around.
- You may need to give your bean bag a bit of a jiggle to get beans in the right place (especially for Mini Bean as you need to 'jiggle' bean filler into the armrest areas). Now you are ready to relax in your Bean Bean Bag - enjoy
NOTE: the filler (the wee white balls) are really light and blow everywhere if there is the slightest breeze - so close windows when filling. If you don't have a bathtub just use a room with plenty of floor space so you can see if there is any spillage and pick up straight away.